I had to post the link to this recipe because ZOMG, I want to make them SOON.
- 1 recipe for brownies (You can use ANY recipe you have or even a box mix if you don’t want to overwhelm the taste of other layers!)
- 2 cups marshmallows (I used a lot of it, so this amount should be good!)
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter (you can use more if you like!)
- 3 tablespoons butter (I actually used just one, oops! But it turned out awesome anyway!)
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- Make the brownies like you usually do!
- 2 minutes before they are done, take them out of the oven and “sprinkle” the marshmallows evenly on top.
- Take the tray out of the even and try to softly spread the marshmallows (since they are melted).
- Prepare topping. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Heat on high for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Add cereal and stir to coat. Drop spoonfuls of chocolate mixture over marshmallow layer, spreading as evenly as possible.
- DO NOT TOUCH!
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Cut them into squares, serve them, and enjoy!