When am I ever quick? Ok, I’m tired though. LOL
– I made Chicken & Rice tonight! Yum! I only used two chickens though so I did about a cup of rice (there was a little more left than that so I did pour that in) and two scoops each of the three soups. The rice was still a LITTLE soupy but actually not that much. My Mom emailed me last night and told me that she sometimes puts it in for 2 to 2 1/2 hours at an oven setting of 250d. That makes it more tender. The chicken was perfectly tender, it was great.
Also, since Sam doesn’t really eat chicken I waited until Justin called me to say he was coming home (incidentally – he called 15 min later saying he got stuck and was 30 min later but whatever, lol) and I cut a piece of chicken off, put it back in the oven, and then cut up the chicken in LITTLE tiny parts (Sam can’t chew very well, still no molars) and made a chicken & cheese quesadilla. haha – To bad she didn’t eat to much of it but oh well, I tried.
– We haven’t been giving a bottle since Monday! Justin has either been gone or playing poker (just last night, hehe) so I just didn’t offer one! She asked for on on Tuesday but I distracted her. At 7 or 715, I make half of a wheat english muffin and put peanut butter & jelly on it and follow her around the house shoving all the pieces in her mouth. Then we have milk & raisins during story time. Hopefully we can stop that at some point.
– Sleep issues… Mon, great, Tues, great, Wed…
Justin got home at 1? 1230? Basically, I think she heard him and woke up… but I was feeling really crappy and went to bed LATE at 1130 after texting him all night after he got back from the airport at 930 and had a pillow over my head. Usually I don’t do this. This is Justin’s trick. But the bathroom light was hurting my eyes, the office ceiling lamp shattered (3 min earlier it would have shattered on my shoulder) and I had to bend down a million and one times cleaning it up and I seriously felt like I had to throw up. So I was DEAD asleep. At 2am, I heard Sam crying and realized I had a pillow over my head. LOL – So I turned around (believe me, this SOUNDS much easier but is quite difficult now at 32 weeks PG!!!) and attempted to turn down the monitor. Then I look up and Justin is out of bed getting clothes!! WTF? I was like, what?? “She’s been crying for an hour.” “What? Really?” “Yes” “Um, blahblhablh…okkkk” So he’s out the door. I did feel bad for a few minutes. I didn’t hear her? Was he serious? Was he giving her a bottle? He knew she hadn’t had one the whole week. Ahhhh! I knew he had no sleep either but he was already out of bed so since he was out the door I just decided to lay back down. Ok, I went pee first. *sigh* Preggo curse. I was going to wait a few minutes and then go see if I could take over. They went downstairs though.
I found out later he asked her what was wrong after she kept crying and she violently made the EAT EAT sign. So she was starving. We had dinner at my Mom’s house that night, she didn’t eat any spaghetti but I followed her around with salami and cheese and she ate all of it! Then did the English muffin so I thought she would be fine. I guess not. I feel like I follow this child around with food constantly, it’s so annoying! I’d just let her figure it out by herself but it’s always AFTER the food I got her is cold. AFTER we are already up and doing something else. And who suffers? We do. LOL – With night wakings. Anyway. Oh well. Not as bad as the bottle right? Well, he fed her yogurt so still annoying.
Thurs, great. Friday… we shall see. She didn’t eat THAT much tonight but she ate some. Plus the muffin.
– Full weekend this weekend. My MIL has her Arbonne makeup party. Then I want to get my toes done since Justin has been gone the whole week. LOL – He keeps pointing out to me that it wasn’t like he was on VACATION. Sunday is my Grandpa’s 75th birthday!
– We had such a nice time today. My Mom & I went down to lunch with Krysta, Nicole, & Angela at Ocean’s 33. That is where the girls are throwing Griffin a baby shower later next month! I’m so excited! We looked at the menu and marveled at all the crazy kids around. They actually put us in the room where the party is going to be, probably cause there were 5 adults and 3 kids… It was great. Sam ran crazy around the room and I didn’t even worry about the fact she was banging her toys on the window cause nobody was there to be disturbed! And everyone held the babies, and it didn’t even matter that Charlotte was trying to fuss during lunch (cause my Mom just walked around with her! LOL).
– Mmmm, and Justin put Reeces Pieces in the fridge. LOL – I thanked him for the nice chocolate gift that i assumed was all for me. *wink* He just looked at me. He got them at the airport and was thinking of hiding them but knew I would find them. Yup. Already had two handfuls. And Griffin is punching me now. Ow.